Pharmacy Council serves as the governing body for students at University of Houston College of Pharmacy. Some of our duties include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring cohesion and communication between students, organizations, fraternities and faculty.
- Addressing important issues and concerns.
- Serving as the official voice through which student opinion can be expressed in the college.
- Overseeing the college of pharmacy student organizations' activities, events and meeting schedules.
- Conducting official processes such as Class Elections, Fraternity Decision Day, and UHCOP Annual Spring Picnic.